Hello!

Today in the morning I was introduced to the staff in the new company. I am going to start working there from the next Monday.  They offered me quite low salary. But it's better than nothing. At present moment in Mariupol there is difficult situation with jobs. There are many jobless people. So I am thankful to God for everything he gives me. He knows better than me.

Today was sunny day and I was working in the garden. I have planted seeds of radish and dill.  Besides that I have bought and planted 3 fruit trees. A week ago I planted garlic and onion.

I like working in the garden, it helps me to relax.

In general it was good day, Thanks God for it.

For those who knows Russian I want to share with the links I use everyday for Bible study:

Online Bible with audiofiles

5 psalms for everyday

No comments:

Neo Counter